We were contacted via email by a new client who was referred to us by a current client. Word of mouth, for the win!
Er, word of written word.
Working with Jen was super-fun. She knew what she wanted and communicated it clearly. That made it easy for us to set up and edit the recording.
Challenges came up when the room we originally thought we’d be in changed (not due to anything changing, but because we misunderstood which room we’d be in). So, the audience audio we’d hoped to capture with the boundary microphone only came through for one table. We added baked-in subtitles for that audio so the questions came through.
Next time, we’ll do better at setting a background for the subject. Currently, we’re not getting a good idea of what the final product is going to be so we record to get the biggest frame possible, and edit it down from there. We need to do a better job of defining the final recording with the subject so we can shoot from a better angle and get a tighter frame.
All in all, a good job.
With lots of room to grow.
Got it in our first take for the first time. I made Natalia nervous before we started which was my bad. But they both did a great job using their outdoor voices so I could get proper sound above the waterfall noise.
I work with great people.